Senior Field Service Technician (m/w/d) Europa
NETZSCH-Feinmahltechnik GmbH is one of the world’s market leaders in wet processing technology offering an extensive range of products from laboratory to production sized machines and complete plants. Mixers, kneaders or dispersers for low or high-viscosity products are available for a multitude of applications just as well as a large number of wet grinding systems for different grinding tasks even down to the nanometer range.
YOUR FIELD OF ACTIVITY
- Perform commissionings, start-ups, and training for new equipment at the customer’s facility. This includes installation check, functional testing, operational check, and then machine maintenance and operation training.
- Work primarily with the newest technologies in battery production equipment
- Perform timely and accurate service in customer‘s plants, such as installation, commissioning and repair of NETZSCH’s best in class, cutting-edge fine grinding machines.
- Troubleshoot and consult with our customers in the battery industry, mostly at their highly-automated production plants, for producing battery components for electric vehicles (EV)
- Train customer’s maintenance and operating personnel in the proper operating and maintenance procedures
- Side by side training of NETZSCH Junior Field Service Technicians
- Communicate with customers and our technical specialists from our headquarters in Germany
- Document project progress and provide status updates as required
- Independently organize travel arrangements and submit required expense reports
- Participate on trainings in Germany or Spain up to 6 weeks at a time
- Degree in engineering, related technical degree, or equivalent training or experience in a field of technology such as a mechanical, electrical, or similar field
- Requires a minimum of 3-5 years‘ experience in machine maintenance
- Previous field service experience preferred
- Electrical and mechanical knowledge, or process technology desirable
- Ability to read blueprints, electrical schematics and flow charts and be familiar with the metric system
- In-depth knowledge of fine grinding and dispersing equipment maintenance and general maintenance techniques desirable
- Computer skills and driver’s license are required
- High flexibility and up to 70-80% travel throughout Europe required, occasional also worldwide
- Preference for being in direct contact with customers and having strong communication skills in English as well as high quality standards in your work ethic
- Respecting other cultures and value friendly interactions with colleagues and customers
PERFECT CONDITIONS FOR EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE
Grow together with us, our benefits will make your journey as pleasant as possible.
Reconciliation of family & career
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
+49 151 1439 0831