Scientist (m/f/d) for our Application Laboratory
NETZSCH-Gerätebau GmbH is a successful, innovative company offering a wide range of possibilities for your professional development. We are a global leader in a high-tech niche area, providing measuring instruments for thermal analysis and rheology. Our instruments are used in laboratories and production facilities around the world to test materials from the raw state through to the finished product as part of research and development as well as quality assurance. These instruments are employed for material characterization between -180°C and 2800°C at the highest level for almost all materials, such as plastics, ceramics and metals and are used in applications ranging from pharmaceuticals to components for aircraft construction. Our company is family-owned, which is reflected in our corporate culture: We place high priority on work-life balance, which our employees appreciate. We offer everything you could possibly wish for, both professionally and privately. Be part of the team at an innovative world market leader and internationally oriented family business.
YOUR FIELD OF ACTIVITY
- After a period of intensive training and familiarization, you will be responsible in the medium term for our light / laser flash units (LFA) and other thermoanalytical devices in our applications laboratory.
- We qualify you to perform measurements on customer samples for the determination of thermophysical properties (TPP.
- In a following step, we will enable you to evaluate the result of the measurements and to prepare measurement reports and discuss them with our customers
- You will support our worldwide sales organization. You will demonstrate and present our high-quality analytical instruments in our applications laboratory to our visiting customers and you will discuss the measurement results obtained with their samples.
- Part of your role will also involve intermittent collaboration with R&D to advance our LFA portfolio.
- The task is completed by writing application notes and scientific lectures as well as conducting webinars/seminars.
- You have a degree in sciences, preferably in physics
- You are interested in thermophysical properties and can see yourself working in the field of laser flash analysis
- You enjoy working as part of a team, are a good communicator, and have a customer-focused approach.
- You are business fluent in spoken and written English, other languages are welcome
- You are open to occasional business trips
PERFECT CONDITIONS FOR EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE
Grow together with us, our benefits will make your journey as pleasant as possible.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
NETZSCH Gerätebau GmbH
+49 9287 881 637