Regional Sales Manager
NETZSCH Premier Technologies is a leading manufacturer of milling, mixing, dispersing, and classifying equipment. Located in Exton, PA, NETZSCH Premier Technologies is the North American subsidiary of the globally operated group of NETZSCH companies. With an extensive list of machines used in a variety of innovative industries, NETZSCH is renowned as the longest standing provider of horizontal bead mills, and as an innovator in the field of fine grinding and dispersing.
YOUR FIELD OF ACTIVITY
We are looking for a Regional Sales Manager to manage the sales activities in Canada. Sales activities include customer contact, application evaluations, and support of preparation of quotations. Specifically, this position will perform the following tasks, among others:
- Responsible to promote and sell NETZSCH Equipment within territory, and increase NETZSCH Market share for the territory and focus applications
- Research to remain current on industry, customer base, competition, materials, equipment and is responsible for functionally organizing and disseminating information from market to NETZSCH staff including sales, engineering, lab, and aftermarket.
- Designs and delivers sales presentations to clients, consults with customers on new or existing applications, meets with customers to maintain or foster relationships.
- Represents company at trade association meetings to promote product.
- Provides sales related information to new or existing customers that contact NETZSCH.
- Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion. Provides sales forecasting reports to address performance goals accordingly
Qualified candidates will have at least 5 years previous experience selling industrial machinery. A Bachelor's degree in Process, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering is a plus. In addition candidates must be:
- Sales and results oriented and possess a sales hunter mindset.
- Self-motivated and have the ability to work as a team to accomplish sales goals.
- Must be able to travel 50% within the region and also internationally to the US and occasionally and to other NETZSCH sites for training and meetings. Must have a passport or the ability to obtain one upon hire.
- Located in eastern Canada (Toronto or Montreal ideally)
PERFECT CONDITIONS FOR EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE
Grow together with us, our benefits will make your journey as pleasant as possible.
GOOD TO KNOW
NETZSCH offers a full benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, Life, STD, LTD, retirement plan with Company match, paid time off and bonus opportunity.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
NETZSCH Premier Technologies, LLC