Technical Sales Engineer (m/f/d)
Over 150 years, our parent company NETZSCH Group has been responsible for some truly significant industry innovations. Today, sensXPERT® represents the next generation to redefine plastics manufacturing on a global scale.
Which is why we are on an ambitious recruitment drive to find the right people who can deliver on some very big aspirations. In fact, “ambitious” is the key word here. We’re after ambitious, wildly talented people to help us forge an exciting new future for Industry 4.0 and real-time manufacturing processes.
We want confident doers who are ready to get under the hood, and explore the latest, cutting-edge technologies. We also want go-getters who can engage with the high-profile customers and industry leaders across automotive, aerospace, and electronics.
YOUR FIELD OF ACTIVITY
- Tap into your inner strategic genius and devise killer lead generation strategies and campaigns with our top-notch sales and marketing team
- Perfectly engineer a customer-centric sales funnel and journey that will surprise and delight even the most cynical prospects
- Not all lead funnels are created equally, and we expect yours to be the finest of them all – complete with a never-ending sales pipeline and heaps of proactively engaged prospects
- Unleash all your winning qualities to cultivate a trusting and unbreakable relationship with prospects and customers – this includes impeccable technical and product expertise, and superhuman business acumen
- This is no place for reactive types – we want you to truly OWN the entire deal life-cycle, right up until a prospect signs on the dotted line
- High-octane resourcefulness is a must in this role, as you’ll be in charge of constructing compelling customer offers and conducting tough price negotiations
- A big part of your job will be to keep an eagle eye on the all the details pertaining to the product order process – you’ll be doing this with our sister company, ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction
- As for managing sales tasks, you’ll be in charge here – it’s up to you to keep the rest of the management team up to speed with all-important KPIs and other indicators
- Finally, we’re looking for a real ambassador who can proudly and comfortably fly the sensXPERT® colours at trade shows, fairs and industry conferences
- High achievers with excellent university qualifications in the field of engineering, plastics technology or process engineering (or a comparable qualification)
- If you’ve got several years’ experience successfully selling complex technical solutions (software/hardware), then we want you
- Show us that you’re a guru when it comes to production processes in the plastics industry, and we’ll certainly consider you for the role
- Crucially, long and complex sales cycles with multiple stakeholders should excite you – and not scare you
- Excellent English and German communication skills a must (French or Spanish is a definite plus)
- Collaboration, collaboration, collaboration – we cannot emphasise it enough (we want confident, positive, and energetic team players and NOT ‘lone wolves’)
PERFECT CONDITIONS FOR EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE
Grow with us, our benefits will make your journey as pleasant as possible.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
+49 9287 9191 576