Sales Qualifier Specialist (m/f/d)
Over 150 years, our parent company NETZSCH Group has been responsible for some truly significant industry innovations. Today, sensXPERT® represents the next generation to redefine plastics manufacturing on a global scale.
Which is why we are on an ambitious recruitment drive to find the right people who can deliver on some very big aspirations. In fact, “ambitious” is the key word here. We’re after ambitious, wildly talented people to help us forge an exciting new future for Industry 4.0 and real-time manufacturing processes.
We want confident doers who are ready to get under the hood, and explore the latest, cutting-edge technologies. We also want go-getters who can engage with the high-profile customers and industry leaders across automotive, aerospace, and electronics.
YOUR FIELD OF ACTIVITY
For our Sales Qualifier Specialist (m/f/d) role, we want nothing less than a diligent, allrounder with an incredible eye for detail. You must be able to get stuck in with our exceptional marketing team, collectively filling our sales pipeline with high-quality leads. A big part of your job will be to take on the never-ending challenge of securing a steady flow of leads. This means staying on top of (and using) the latest customer research techniques, plus accurately pre-qualifying potential customers. This is a challenging role and not for the fainthearted. In fact, we’ll constantly be monitoring your performance based on the number of leads you add to the funnel, and the rate of qualified opportunities you produce. Furthermore, we also want someone who prioritises customer satisfaction, alongside the overall success of sensXPERT® as a business. It’s your chance to supercharge your leadership skills and take control of your future career by joining a fast-growing, insanely ambitious, highly motivated sales team.
- Harness the latest market research to build and maintain the best possible sales funnel
- Continuously top-up the sales pipeline by collecting and preparing high-quality market data
- Our Sales Engineers need your help meet their sales targets – your chance to shine by pre-qualifying prospects and performing product demos
- Put your super-sharp CRM skills to the test, as you help track and evaluate work performance
- Keep an eagle eye on the all the details pertaining to the product order process – you’ll be doing this with our sister company, ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction
- Channel your creative side and work side-by-side with our star marketing team to constantly keep our customer service top-notch
- High achievers with excellent commercial training as an industrial business management assistant (or comparable qualifications with a focus on
- business administration)
- If you’ve got 3 or more years’ worth of experience as a top technical sales person, in either the B2B plastics industry or vertical industrial sales (automotive, aviation, etc.), then we want you
- Someone who can use CRM tools (e.g. Salesforce) and lead tools (e.g. Echobot) in their sleep
- This is a role for someone who has excellent listening and communication skills, not to mention an almost superhuman ability to persuade, foster trust, and inspire enthusiasm
- Excellent English and German communication skills a must (French or Spanish is a definite plus)
- Collaboration, collaboration, collaboration – we cannot emphasise it enough (we want confident, positive, and energetic team players and NOT ‘lone wolves’).
PERFECT CONDITIONS FOR EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE
Grow with us, our benefits will make your journey as pleasant as possible.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
+49 9287 9191 576