FOR OUR LOCATION IN CANADA WE ARE SEEKING YOU AS
Junior Field Service Technician (m/w/d) Kanada
NETZSCH-Feinmahltechnik GmbH is one of the world’s market leaders in wet processing technology offering an extensive range of products from laboratory to production sized machines and complete plants. Mixers, kneaders or dispersers for low or high-viscosity products are available for a multitude of applications just as well as a large number of wet grinding systems for different grinding tasks even down to the nanometer range.
YOUR FIELD OF ACTIVITY
- As part of a strong Service Team you perform commissionings, start-ups, and trainings for new equipment at the customer’s facility. This includes installation check, functional testing, operational check, and then machine maintenance and operation training.
- Work primarily with the newest technologies in battery production equipment
- Perform timely and accurate service in customer‘s plants, such as installation, commissioning and repair of NETZSCH’s best in class, cutting-edge fine grinding machines.
- Troubleshoot and support our customers in the battery industry, mostly at their highly-automated production plants for producing battery components for electric vehicles (EV)
- Provide support on installations, commissionings and overhauls together with an experienced Field Service Technician
- Communicate mainly with experienced colleagues in the field and our technical specialists from our headquarters in Germany, also communicating with customers onsite
- Document project progress and provide status updates as required.
- Independently organize travel arrangements and submit required expense reports.
- Participate on trainings mainly in Exton (USA) facility but also in Germany or Spain up to 6 weeks at a time
- Experience or equivalent training in a field of technology such as a mechanical, electrical, or similar field, or degree in engineering, related technical degree
- Requires a minimum of 0-2 years‘ experience in machine maintenance with mainly electrical and some mechanical knowledge
- Ability to read blueprints, electrical schematics and flow charts and be familiar with the metric system
- Computer skills and driver’s license are required
- High flexibility and up to 70-80% travel throughout Canada required, occasional also USA and worldwide
- Preference for being in direct contact with customers and having good communication skills as well as high quality standards in your work ethic.
- Respectful of other cultures and value friendly interactions with colleagues and customers
PERFECT CONDITIONS FOR EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE
Grow together with us, our benefits will make your journey as pleasant as possible.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
+49 9287 797 0