Full Stack Software Developer – Tools & Processes (m/f/d)
NETZSCH-Gerätebau GmbH is a successful, innovative company offering a wide range of possibilities for your professional development. We are a global leader in a high-tech niche area, providing measuring instruments for thermal analysis and rheology. Our instruments are used in laboratories and production facilities around the world to test materials from the raw state through to the finished product as part of research and development as well as quality assurance. These instruments are employed for material characterization at the highest level for almost all materials, such as plastics, ceramics and metals and are used in applications ranging from pharmaceuticals to components for aircraft construction.
Our company is family-owned, which is reflected in our corporate culture: We place high priority on work-life balance, which our employees appreciate. We offer everything you could possibly wish for, both professionally and privately. Be part of the team at an innovative world market leader and internationally oriented family business.
YOUR FIELD OF ACTIVITY
- Realization of innovative applications for optimizing processes in development, production and service
- Conceptual design and implementation of front- band back-end applications for web- and desktop applications with regard to design and functionality
- Support of the entire development process from trouble shooting and requirement analysis to designing and programming to review, integration, test and quality assurance
- Interdisciplinary collaboration with all specialist departments
- Completed training as an IT specialist in application development or similar IT-specific education; alternatively, completed studies in information technology or comparable qualification with several years of practical experience in software development
- Well-stocked development toolbox (e.g., Azure DevOps, Visual Studio, DevOps, DBs, etc.)
- Experience in software development with .NET (C#) and Qt (C++)
- Interest in optimizing workflows and mapping them into software solutions
- Independent, structured and creative way of working
- Very good communication and team skills
- Good written and spoken English skills
PERFECT CONDITIONS FOR EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE
Grow together with us, our benefits will make your journey as pleasant as possible.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
+49 9287 881 466