Cloud Architect (m/f/d) – Microsoft Azure
NETZSCH-Gerätebau GmbH is a successful, innovative company offering a wide range of possibilities for your professional development. We are a global leader in a high-tech niche area, providing measuring instruments for thermal analysis and rheology. Our instruments are used in laboratories and production facilities around the world to test materials from the raw state through to the finished product as part of research and development as well as quality assurance. These instruments are employed for material characterization at the highest level for almost all materials, such as plastics, ceramics and metals and are used in applications ranging from pharmaceuticals to components for aircraft construction.
Our company is family-owned, which is reflected in our corporate culture: We place high priority on work-life balance, which our employees appreciate. We offer everything you could possibly wish for, both professionally and privately. Be part of the team at an innovative world market leader and internationally oriented family business.
YOUR FIELD OF ACTIVITY
- Support of the team in the development of our measurement and evaluation software for thermal analysis as a cloud service
- Conceptual design of the technical architecture and general solution concept, taking state-of-the-art Microsoft Azure cloud services into consideration
- Assumption of design responsibility for a sustainable, performant, robust and maintainable cloud software architecture
- Support of the development team in thorough selection of architectures, frameworks and managed services
- Direct collaboration with the product owner as well as colleagues in development in an agile work environment
- Several years of practical experience in the architecture and development of cloud native applications; ideally Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge of the conceptual design and implementation of cloud infrastructure solutions, e.g., with Azure Resource Manager (ARM) or Terraform
- Expertise in the areas of availability, scalability, resilience and performance for the design of robust and high-quality systems
- In-depth experience in software development as well as comprehensive knowledge of software development processes
- Application oriented, conceptual skills; enthusiastic about trends and new technologies
- Very good communication and team skills
- Good written and spoken English skills
PERFECT CONDITIONS FOR EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE
Grow together with us, our benefits will make your journey as pleasant as possible.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
+49 9287 881 466