Backend Software Developer – Azure & .net (m/f/d)
NETZSCH-Gerätebau GmbH is a successful, innovative company offering a wide range of possibilities for your professional development. We are a global leader in a high-tech niche area, providing measuring instruments for thermal analysis and rheology. Our instruments are used in laboratories and production facilities around the world to test materials from the raw state through to the finished product as part of research and development as well as quality assurance. These instruments are employed for material characterization at the highest level for almost all materials, such as plastics, ceramics and metals and are used in applications ranging from pharmaceuticals to components for aircraft construction.
Our company is family-owned, which is reflected in our corporate culture: We place high priority on work-life balance, which our employees appreciate. We offer everything you could possibly wish for, both professionally and privately. Be part of the team at an innovative world market leader and internationally oriented family business.
YOUR FIELD OF ACTIVITY
- New development of our proven measurement and evaluation software for thermal analysis based on web technologies
- Conceptual design and implementation of an innovative and future-proof software platform based on state-of-the-art technologies (i.e., .NET environment)
- Ensuring build and test operations by establishment of a robust CI/CD pipeline
- Direct collaboration with the product owner as well as colleagues in development in an agile work environment
- Support of the entire software product life cycle from troubleshooting and requirement analysis to designing and programming to review, integration, quality assurance and operation
- Several years of practical experiene in software development
- Experience in the cloud area, ideally Microsoft Azure
- Confident handling of .NET and C# for the development of service-based applications
- Practical experience in continuous integration and deployment (e.g., Git, Azure DevOps)
- Basic knowledge in handling containerization (e.g, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Application-oriented, conceptual skills; enthusiastic about trends and new technologies
- Very good communication and team skills
- International talent is welcome: English skills are required
PERFECT CONDITIONS FOR EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE
Grow together with us, our benefits will make your journey as pleasant as possible.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
+49 9287 881 466